The Pro Floor Forums at FindAnyFloor.com offer flooring professionals an online community where they can share ideas with
other professionals and gain insightful advice. At the Pro Forums, you can talk to other professionals in your particular
flooring field, whether you are a flooring installer, retail employee, retail flooring store owner, floor covering
manufacturer, floor and carpet cleaner, or a flooring inspector.
Categories that professionals can choose when posting forum questions and advice include:
- What’s Selling and What’s Not
- Design Inspiration
- General Chat by Floor Type
- Installation by Floor Type
- Floor Care, Cleaning, and Repair
- Talk Green Floors
- Review Flooring Types and Accessories
- Review Adhesives, Sealants, Finishes, Abrasives, and more
- Review Tools and Machines
- Job Cost Analysis
- Training and Certifications
- Flooring Inspection Services
Popular floor coverings being discussed include bamboo, carpet, concrete, cork, hardwood, laminate, linoleum, rubber,
stone, tile, and vinyl.
Professionals at FindAnyFloor’s Pro Forum are talking about everything from choosing the best equipment for flooring
installation to the newly FTC classified triexta carpet fiber. If you are a flooring professional, you don’t want to
on the discussions going on at FindAnyFloor’s Pro Floor Forum.