In this blog we will review the floor finishing and floor care systems manufactured by Bona USA. If you are a flooring
installer or floor retailer looking to bring in new lines of floor finishing and care products, this blog is for you. Let's
take a look at what makes Bona's floor care products and hardwood finishing systems both eco-friendly and effective.
What makes Bona's hardwood floor finishing and floor care and maintenance systems eco-friendly?
- Bona offers two main floor cleaning products. One is safe for hardwood floors, and the other is safe for other hard
surfaces including tile, laminate, stone, and vinyl. Both of these cleaning products are non-toxic, waterborne, and safe for
handling. Bona's floor cleaning solutions are also GREENGUARD certified for both GREENGUARD's Indoor Air Quality and Children
and Schools programs.
- Bona also offers waterborne hardwood floor finishes that are low in volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and meet or exceed
state, local, and federal standards as well as eco-friendly stains and sealers.
- Bona's hardwood floor mop requires no batteries and has re-washable microfiber mop pads.
- Bona offers a variety of floor care refreshers and polishes which are also GREENGUARD certified, non-toxic, and
waterborne, making them eco-friendly choices.
What makes Bona's hardwood floor finishing and floor care and maintenance systems effective?
- The hardwood floor mop by Bona sprays a fine mist of cleaning solution onto your customer's floors, and won't leave a
messy puddle during application. As I'm sure you know, puddles of any liquid could cause damage on some floors if left for
extended periods of time.
- Many of Bona's hardwood floor finishing products are fast drying, allowing your customers to be back on their floors
sooner than they may have expected.
- Bona's floor cleaning solutions won't leave your customer's floors looking dull by leaving behind a film or residue. In
some cases they can actually remove residue left from other flooring cleaners.
- Bona's refresher and finishing products are formulated to be safe on hardwood, laminate, tile, stone, and vinyl, as well
as many other hard surface floors. They are also easy to use, and contain UV and scratch resistance protection.
To find the Bona hardwood floor finish and care systems in this spotlight on Bona, and other eco-friendly and effects
products from this innovative manufacturer visit Bona.com.